No more getting hit with food poisoning costs – your hands are clean
Your hands are clean and the place is sterile. No chance of any norovirus bugs here – or salmonella, or campylobacter. They’re out of action and gone, oxidised to nothing.
Every surface, undersides and everything – even the air itself, is safe. So if anybody gets food poisoning now, they brought it in with them and didn’t wash their hands.
Plus it’s all so easy – and surprisingly simple. Wheel in the Hypersteriliser, sterilise the whole place – the air from ceiling to floor, the work surfaces, the eating area – and the problem goes away.
All viruses and bacteria are oxidised to nothing in 20 minutes – by an ultra-fine spray of hydrogen peroxide. And we mean http://worksgmbh.de/?product_cat=fremdsprachen-sekretaerin ALL of them – norovirus, e.coli, salmonella, the works – dead, gone, finito.
And here’s how it works. A safe, easy way to ensure healthy premises – and a healthy bank balance.